Drew Hunter
A place for participants to post their own, or other racing reports and information. These discussions are open to runners of ALL levels.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
kevinm

Drew Hunter

by kevinm » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Tom,

What does Drew's race schedule look like in the near future?

Kevin

runthe8

Re: Drew Hunter

by runthe8 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Kevin- Drew is looking for a low key, local race end of October and then will run a 5K race on Thanksgiving, probably in California. He is going to be spending November out in Boulder and Flagstaff.

kevinm

by kevinm » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks for the update Joan! Its been a blast following him the last few years... It would be great if there is a place we can look to keep track of his upcoming races. If not, can you post his schedule periodically on the run zone?

How is your running going Joan? Are you doing any racing?

Kevin

runthe8

by runthe8 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Kevin, I haven't really done any serious racing or training in a while. I just can't seem to focus on my own training while coaching my high school and youth teams. I jumped in an indoor mile last indoor season and ran 5:45, not great but not awful considering how little I was running. I also ran a 12 K last year and I actually really enjoyed it which surprised me given that I rarely ever run that far. I do run with the kids on their easy days and sometimes on my own, so about 4-5 days a week on average, but nothing resembling real training. Maybe some day! Sometimes I try to run with Drew on his warm up which is about my tempo pace :-)

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1