CNN Video Series: Haile Gebrselassie
We've updated this topic to include images as well as videos. Please feel free to add any running images that you find motivating, inspirational or just plain awesome. This topic hasn't been used much in the past so maybe mixing things up a bit will revive it!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
D_Bean

by D_Bean » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 pm

I came across these a while back on youtube and found myself sitting in front of the computer totally zoned out watching this series of videos over one of the all-time greats. Very good video - I highly recommend taking a minute to watch all three parts if you have the opportunity!

*It won't let me post URL's to other sites, but to get to the videos go to youtube and in the search type in "Reveal Haile Gebrselassie." There are 3 videos (part's I, II, and III) that are about 30minutes in length from the CNN segment that had been done over several athletes known as "Reveal."*

Ron
Administrator
Administrator

by Ron » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Thanks for joining our community!

You will soon be able to add URL links into threads once the minimum number have posts have been met.

We had to incorporate this system into our message board due to spam posters.

Until then, I will post the links for you, and thanks for the share!

Haile Gebrselassie Reveal Part 1

Haile Gebrselassie Reveal Part 2

Haile Gebrselassie Reveal Part 3
Last edited by Ron on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ron
Admin
TheRunZone.com is brought to you by: Xtreme Multimedia Marketing
A leader in Responsive Website Technologies

D_Bean

by D_Bean » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Ron, it's been my pleasure to get on here and post; I've come to this site every so often since it began and finally just figured I'd start posting some too! Thanks for putting the links up as well; I knew there was a minimum post requirement to enable posting URL's, but after watching those videos I just felt like "getting the message out" about them because they were inspiring to say the least!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1