Back to Work Daily: September 4
A place for those of us over 40 to share their thoughts about running, racing or just life in general, as well as training plans and ideas. These discussions are open to runners of ALL levels.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Twocat

by Twocat » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:09 am

Today was a recovery run with my training partner. Well I wanted to do a recovery run, but it is like running with the Energizer Bunny. My goal was a 9:30 pace. Sigh. 5.36m@9:08. The last two miles were at 8:54 and 8:38. I have to avoid training with women who do half-ironwoman tri's!

Good running day to all.

ksrunr

by ksrunr » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:50 am

good morning 2cat and those to follow. 6 miles in drippidy humidididity this morning. avg 8:15's. Have been running 35-38 miles per week in Aug and now time to bump it back up into the 50 mpw range.

ksrunr
drinking the wind

OstranderRunner

by OstranderRunner » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:45 am

It was a nice day to run in central Ohio. We had mid-70's with little humidity. I was planning six miles today, but after the unusually longer weekend runs my legs and body were tired. I cut the distance down to 5.2 miles and dragged myself through in 6:45 pace. The pace felt more like 8-minutes.

rocknrollrunner

by rocknrollrunner » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Ran 7 miles easy, including the 5 mile Cleveland Heroes Run race course, which has some nice rolling hills and one huge climb. I ran this same course yesterday as well.

CandoKid

by CandoKid » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 pm

I ran an easy 4.6 this morning with the XC team before school - nice to get it out of the way!!

Pat

Ron
Administrator
Administrator

by Ron » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:57 am

8 easy miles in Bridgeport, MI this afternoon. Quite sunny and warm on the way out with a tail wind.
-Ron
Admin
TheRunZone.com is brought to you by: Xtreme Multimedia Marketing
A leader in Responsive Website Technologies

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1