Sunday, September 16th Daily

A place for those of us over 40 to share their thoughts about running, racing or just life in general, as well as training plans and ideas. These discussions are open to runners of ALL levels.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

OstranderRunner

Post by OstranderRunner » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:10 am

Another cool morning run. The temperature was around 40 degrees and sunny. I ran 8.1 miles easy at 6:46 pace.

Ron
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ron » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:14 am

Crisp, sunny 20 miler 2:34:40 (7:43) on the Royal Oak hiking trail in the Metro Parks. The trail is very rugged and hilly, so I figured it would be the idea final long preparation run for the Akron Marathon.

Good runs all!
-Ron
Admin
TheRunZone.com is brought to you by: Xtreme Multimedia Marketing
A leader in AMP-HTML & Responsive Website Technologies

Tinman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Tinman » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 pm

My new corporate apartment is in Venice, California, land of the off-beat/ weirdos. I am amazed. It is like a movie! Thousands of people walking by my front door each day! I am not kidding!!

I ran 25 minutes, the second half at CV pace. I got lost and it took several minutes of walking around to find my apartment complex, which looks more like a shop than anything. There are shops side by side for 2 miles and vendor selling beads, playing bongos, guitars, and painting taoos, along with selling dope. Makes me so glad to think I'll be flying home to quiet Kuna, Idaho this weekend. I can't wait!!

Tinman
Tinman
(coaching available)
Inquire via email:
runfastcoach@gmail.com